Why use a REAL Estate Agent?
When you have decided on selling your home in Ottawa, the services of a qualified real estate professional is very important. I believe I can give you a pleasant service with my expertise and knowledge in the market. Selling your home in Ottawa should be a positive experience and I know how to do just that!
- The ideal real estate sales representative should have a good working knowledge of the local real estate market and its dynamics.
- They should be prepared to deliver a high standard of service and be able to explain the process of selling step by step.
- They should also have the support of their real estate company (brokerage) and other professionals including building inspectors, lawyers, contractors, stagers, cleaning services, etc.
- Most importantly, a good agent will save you time and make you money. They will set you up for a stress free process.
What I provide as a sellers agent:
I ask you the question of why you want to sell and we will together evaluate if that is your best option…
- I know real estate values in your neighborhood and will help set an agreeable and competitive price on your home.
- Establish a marketing strategy for your home ensuring that we expose your property to every potential buyer
- I will take care of all the many tasks (staging assistance, etc) involved in selling a house (from placing your listing to open houses).
- Guide you in the home selling process in the areas of financing options, etc and will advise you of your rights, options and obligations.
- I am a strong negotiator and will work for you to obtain the best price possible.
- I will advice you on closing/moving prep through consultations and resources